Table of Contents
DHA Quetta (DHAQ) is a state-of-the-art housing society developing after Act approval from Balochistan Provincial Assembly located at RCD Highway Quetta close to the Kuchlak and Quetta International Airport. DHA Quetta address is easily reachable. The society is developing by Defense Housing Authority in consultation with other qualified developers in Quetta with years of property development experience. The requirement of the land is 8,000 acres, and deals for 60% have been concluded for Phase-I.
The Supreme Court of Pakistan had also allowed the DHA Quetta to develop the society following the provision of the Defense Housing Authority Quetta Act, 2015. This clears any confusion about the official approval of the DHAQ. The management emphasized keeping the DHA file rate affordable for investors. For DHAQ latest news, visit the official website.
DHA Quetta Owners & Developers:
DHA Quetta is developing by the Defense Housing Authority in consultation with other relevant organizations. Every investor is keen to know about the developers and their reputation in the real estate market. Skymarketing is pleased to convey to you that the Defense Housing Authority is a kind of developer, which works with other best available contractors. These qualified contractors then perform on the world-class guidelines set by DHA Authorities.
DHA has accomplished a distinct recognition in the reign of the real estate industry. This distinct image was made possible by a strict policy of no compromise on the quality of development at the best rates of properties in the real estate sector.
DHA Quetta has promised investors to offer high quality, disciplined, organized, affordable, and secure living environment within Quetta for every citizen of Pakistan and also especially for Overseas Pakistanis. DHAQ will also be providing land for bereaved families of martyrs, war-wounded, disabled, and other persons of the military forces to boost their undeterred morale.
Talking about the Executive Board of DHA Quetta, it comprises of a President and several other members as follows:
- Commander 12 Corps
- Administrator Defense Housing Authority, Quetta
- Secretary Defense Housing Authority, Quetta
Executive Board exercises all the administrative and financial powers and holds frequent meetings.
Following is the Governing Body of DHA Quetta:
The general direction and administration of the affairs of the Authority shall vest in the Governing Body, which shall comprise of:
- Commander 12 Corps
- Administrator Defense Housing Authority, Quetta
- Secretary Defense Housing Authority, Quetta
- Adjutant General/Representative, Ex-Adjutant General`s Branch
- Chief Secretary Balochistan Province
- Secretaries of Law and Housing Departments Government of Balochistan
- Two Co-opted members
The DHA Quetta has strived to achieve a set of objectives such as follows:
- Develop high-quality urban communities
- Offer secure living & congenial business environment
- Offer sustainable infrastructures
- Generate environment-friendly developments
- Provide essential civic amenities
- Build socio-cultural fibre
The DHA Quetta has envisioned to develop unmatched real estate developments, and the vision includes:
- DHA Quetta is a primary catalyst of “Khushal Balochistan Vision.”
- Following the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals of United Nations
- High-quality living standards
- Socio-economic developments
- Secure lifestyle for people of Balochistan
The developers also paid a great deal of attention to the DHA Quetta Logo Development while presenting a whole concept behind the logo.The same effort was put into the Logo concept and design by societies such as Garden Town Quetta, Faisal Town Quetta, and Satellite Town Quetta.
DHA Quetta NOC:
The No Objection Certificate (NOC) of DHA Quetta could be considered approved, making it a legal housing society as the Defense Housing Authority Quetta Act has already been passed by the provincial law-making Authority, Balochistan Provincial Assembly. The Supreme Court of Pakistan had also allowed the DHA Quetta to develop the society following the provision of the Defense Housing Authority Quetta Act, 2015.
DHA Quetta Location:
The location of DHA Quetta is situated at RCD Highway Quetta, close to the Kuchlak and Quetta International Airport.
The prime location of the society and its reachability makes it the most accessible housing society of Quetta. The DHA google map is easily reachable.
The DHA Smart City Quetta is developing at a promising location right on RCD road. DHA Quetta map is easy to reach.
The DHA Quetta is accessible in the following ways:
- Located at RCD Highway
- Almost 11 min drive away from Quetta International Airport
- Almost 9 min drive away from Western Bypass
- Almost 11 min drive away from Baleli Road
- Almost 17 min drive away from Smungli Road
- Almost 21 min drive away from Bolan Medical College
- Almost 24 min drive away from Civil Hospital Quetta
- Almost 11 min drive away from Quetta Railway Station
Nearby Landmarks & Places:
Following are some of the main nearby landmarks & places:
- RCD Highway
- Quetta International Airport
- Western Bypass
- Baleli Road
- Smungli Road
- Bolan Medical College
- Civil Hospital Quetta
- Quetta Railway Station
DHA Quetta Master Plan:
The master plan of the DHA Quetta was designed and planned with the help of highly qualified engineers and architects with years of experience in property development. All the luxurious facilities are made part of the plan-making it the eco-friendliest, smart, and efficient housing society of Quetta with affordable prices and easy installment plans. Some may also the master plan as ‘DHA Quetta Naqsha’.
The DHA Quetta is offering a range of residential plots in different sizes as follows:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 16 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
The DHA Quetta is offering a range of commercial plots in different sizes as follows:
- 4 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 1 Kanal
The DHA Quetta is offering a range of farmhouses plots in different sizes as follows:
- 4 Kanal
- 5 Kanal
- 8 Kanal
Several Grand Entrance Building 1 features make it a unique residential society such as:
- Meeting room
- Food Court
- Departmental Store
- Banquet Hall
- Fuel Station
Several Grand Entrance Building 2 features make it a unique residential society such as:
- Hotel Banquet Hall
- Meeting Rooms
The road infrastructure of DHA Quetta is also state-of-the-art, offering wide and spacious movement as follows:
- 316 feet Expressway
- 240 feet parkways
- 180 feet main boulevard
- 120 fee avenues
- 60 feet streets
DHA Quetta Zones:
DHA Quetta is divided into the following zones:
Zone A (Business & Residential, 8000 Acres):
Zone B (Education, Health & Sports, 2200 Acres):
Zone C (Farmhouses & Recreational, 1800 Acres):
Several milestones have been achieved by DHA Quetta, such as:
- Finalization of Town Planning company
- Preparation of Town Planning
- Grand Entrance design and BOQs
- Grand Entrance Soil Investigation
- Grand Entrance Earth Breaking
- Pre-qualification of contracting companies
Following are DHA Quetta Land Form links:
Following are DHA Quetta Transfer & Record forms links:
- DHAQ Membership form (English)
- DHAQ Membership form (Urdu)
- DHAQ Corporate Membership Form
- DHAQ Corporate Membership Affidavit
- DHAQ Allocation of Property – Full Payment Category (English)
- DHAQ Allocation of Property – Ballot Category (English)
- DHAQ Allocation of Property – Ballot Category (Urdu ضمیمہ ج)
- DHAQ Indemnity Public Ballot Allottee (English)
- DHAQ Ballot Affidavit Format 1 (Urdu ضمیمہ الف)
- DHAQ Ballot Affidavit Format 2 (Urdu ضمیمہ ذ)
- DHAQ Ballot Affidavit Format 3 (Urdu ضمیمہ ر)
- DHAQ Instructions for Ammeen (Urdu ضمیمہ د)
- DHAQ Indemnity Service Benefit Allottee (English)
- DHAQ Indemnity Service Benefit Allottee (Urdu)
- DHAQ Exemption/Affidavit Allocation Application
- Allocation of DHAQ property Service Benefits Category
- DHAQ Registration Form for Real Estate Agency
- DHAQ Fee Structure of Land Directorate Procedures
- DHAQ Balochistan Finance Act No. V of 2019
- DHAQ No Demand Certificate (NDC) Application Form
- DHAQ Transfer Application Form
- DHAQ Hiba Transfer Application Form
- DHAQ Hiba Transfer Donor Affidavit
- DHAQ Hiba Transfer Donee Affidavit
- DHAQ Undertaking by Seller
- DHAQ Undertaking by Purchaser
- DHAQ Duplicate Copy
Following are DHA Quetta Town Planning & Building Control links:
Following are some miscellaneous links:
- DHA Quetta Act-XI, 2015
- DHA Declaration of DHA Quetta Controlled Area (GOB Gazette Notification No. 113 Dated 30th May 2018)
- DHA Quetta Ballot Results
- DHA Quetta Transfer Records
- DHA Quetta Finance
- DHA Quetta Customer Portal
DHA Quetta Payment Plans:
The payment plans pf DHA Quetta are affordable. DHA Quetta Plots for sale are open for booking at easy installments. All the Federal & Provincial taxes will be applicable as per the latest tax regime. DHA Quetta 5 Marla plot price is the most famous among investors. We bring you the DHA Quetta latest prices.
DHAQ Installment Plan FBR Tax1% (Filer):
The Installment Plan FBR Tax1% (Filer) DHAQ is as follows:
DHA Quetta Residential Plots Installment Plan FBR Tax1% (Filer):
DHA Quetta Commercial Plots Installment Plan FBR Tax 1% (Filer):
DHA Quetta Farmhouses Installment Plan FBR Tax1% (Filer):
DHAQ Installment Plan FBR Tax 2% (Non-Filer):
The Installment Plan FBR Tax 2% (Non-Filer) DHAQ is as follows:
DHA Quetta Residential Plots Installment Plan FBR Tax 2% (Non-Filer):
DHA Quetta Commercial Plots Installment Plan FBR Tax2% (Non-Filer):
DHA Quetta Farmhouses Plots Installment Plan FBR Tax2% (Non-Filer):
DHAQ Fee Structure of procedures T&R Directorate:
DHAQ Fee Structure of Development Charges of Service Benefit Category:
DHAQ Fee Structure of Development Charges of General Category:
DHAQ Property Type-Wise Balloting Fee & Plot Rates:
DHAQ Property Type-wise Balloting Fee & Plot Rates are as follows:
DHAQ Residential Plots rates & Ballot Fee:
DHA Quetta Commercial plots rates:
DHAQ Farmhouse plots rates:
DHA Quetta Pictorial Development Work:
Sky Marketing brings you the DHA Quetta latest updates. Following is the pictorial representation of development work in DHA Smart City Quetta Phase 1:
Grand Entrance Depiction and Land Area Detail:
DHA Smart City Phase-I Grand Entrance Building 1 Facilities:
DHA Smart City Phase-I Grand Entrance Building 2 Facilities:
Facilities & Amenities:
The DHA Quetta is offering all the exclusive modern facilities and amenities at budget-friendly prices. The developers have dedicated a large area for the development of green areas such as parks, green belts, trees, etc. DHA Quetta is considered to be the most lavish society with all the of Quetta.
The focus of the owner was to provide a healthy and luxurious lifestyle environment; for this purpose, a large area is dedicated to the central theme park where children and the elder may enjoy leisure time. The facilities in the DHA Quetta, with all its glory at Quetta, are as follows:
The project will provide an eco-friendly close-to-the-natural lifestyle with all the modern amenities. The nature-close environment will provide a unique experience that could not be found in Pakistan’s housing societies.
Society is going to cater to all the needs of the residents that also includes religious needs. For this, the developers are building a beautiful grand Jamia mosque. This mosque will be an intelligent mosque with all the modern technology and architecture.
Society has taken into account the residents’ water needs. For this purpose, water reservoirs will be developed to store a large amount of water to be used by the resident for daily chores. In addition, filter plants will also be a part of society to ensure clean drinking water.
The graveyard is an essential part of any society. Life and death are part of life; hence, the residents may choose to bury their deceased relatives and pray for their eternal life’s success. In addition, they may also visit the graves of loved ones within the society.
To keep the residents socially active, community centers will prove as the beacon of social life. Here they may enjoy the social activities and participate as well.
The developers have paid particular attention to the health facilities in the society. For this purpose, the developers will develop state-of-the-art international hospitals and clinics. The emergency will be open 24/7, the staff and doctors will be available all the time.
To make sure the provision of international level education to the children. The teaching staff will also be professional and trained in their specified fields to have the best education.
Education is also a top priority for the residents in DHA Quetta, for which the management has dedicated a large land area to develop a world-class education complex.
Business & Commercial Hub:
The developers have taken care of all the needs of the residents, economic & commercial needs. For this reason, society will provide an all-in-one commercial area. From these areas, the residents may fulfill all the commercial needs from within the society.
A sense of safety is necessary for a housing society. A gated community ensures safety. A security system with perfectly installed 24/7 CCTV cameras and other surveillance gear provides all-inclusive security to the people. In addition, the society will be surrounded by a boundary wall with a foolproof system to provide a high safety level.
High-quality Road Infrastructure:
The roads and other infrastructure are developed with a high degree of professionalism and equipment to ensure the perfect development. The main boulevard and streets are wide and spacious enough to give away a beautiful look.
Following are the salient features of the DHA Quetta:
- Beautiful entrance gate
- Grand Mosque
- Water Resources
- Education Complex
- Club House
- Retail Area
- Modern Spa
- 24/7 security
- Boundary Wall
- Gated community
- Quality Development
- Water, Gas, Electricity
- Underground electrification
- Sewerage and waste disposal system
- World-class infrastructure development
- Sports complex with indoor and outdoor facilities
- Infrared sensors for TFC signal management & CCTV cameras
- Smart & intelligent transport system
- Underground installation of fiber optic
- DHA Quetta mobile App
- Smart waste management system
- Utilization of waste management system
- Indigenous recycling with minimum environmental
- Primary energy source QESCO
- Establishment of 225GW Grid Station
- 20MW solar project with cost up to USD 285 million
- 225MW cycle gas turbine with high thermal efficiency
- Smart electric meters
- Smart appliances
- Renewable energy source
- Efficient transmission media
- Medical Facilities offered by Hospitals, dispensaries, and clinics
Guidelines to follow while Purchasing/Sale of Plots:
Following are the guidelines to follow:
Please ensure always to verify all the documentation with complete satisfaction to avoid any miscommunication or misunderstanding. Before getting into any property purchase or sale, make sure to inquire about the NOC and approval document by the developers duly approved by the authorities. In this way, your documentation will be valid by all means that may offer customer satisfaction.
Before the conclusion of any sale or purchase of the property, please ensure that your funds align with your purchase plan. In this way, your purchase or sale will be made without any issue.
Before any purchase and after surety of the documents’ validity, visit the site to ensure that the written documents are under the plot specifications.
Documentation Requirement for Booking:
Sky Marketing believes in the bond of trust and transparency with our customers, so we recommend enquiring about the latest documentation requirement for booking. You can also book residential and commercial plots in other housing societies such as Blue World City, Discovery Gardens Islamabad, Eighteen Islamabad.
Following documentations are required to buy property in DHA Quetta:
- Two passport size Pictures
- Two copies of your National Identity Card
- Two copies of the I.D. card of your next of Kin
- NICOP for overseas clients
Benefits of Real Estate Investment:
Real estate investment is one of the most profitable businesses among others. This is because it has excellent investment return potential. But the point to keep in mind is that it will only be profitable when conducted correctly.
You may also avail huge property benefits by investing in the Mall of Islamabad and Florence Galleria. One can gain several kinds of benefits from investment in the real estate industry. Some of the main benefits are as follows:
1. Financial Security:
If a person has some extra amount or someone has some asset, and he wants to keep the value of that asset high, then indeed, the real estate sector is the sector that can keep the value of investment high and not depreciate.
2. Stable Income:
A person can generate a stable income with investment in real estate quickly. For example, one can buy a property, develop it, buy a developed property, and rent it monthly or yearly. Not just this, the rent increases every year by some percentage, so it would not be wrong to say that it gets better than stable.
Once an investment is concluded, it’s not like some living thing you have to look after daily. The maximum you will have to do is visit your property every while to ensure it does not fall into the wrong hands of encroachers.
4. Passive Income:
Once someone has invested in a real estate property, then passive income like rent could be generated. Investors buy a developed property or develop an open land and then rent it out, ensuring a steady source generation source throughout the year, uninterruptedly.
5. Non-depreciable Asset:
Real estate investment is a sort of business that will never lose its value once done rightly. Real estate value always increases every year. And if some significant government or private project is started in its vicinity, then the value may increase manifold.
Booking Procedure for DHA Quetta:
Sky Marketing always advises our respected customers that inquire about the latest booking procedure from management to clear out any communication. The booking procedure is as simple as possible.
You may follow the same procedure for Blue Town Sapphire Lahore. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Fill your booking application form with full attention
- Attach the CNIC Copies of Applicant
- Pay Down Payment via Cheque or Pay order in favour of “DHA Quetta,” but confirm the management process in case of new changes.
- Cash Payments are also accepted after confirmation by the management.
- Submit all the required documents, Payment, and Get the receipt.
Procedure for Sale of Land to DHA Quetta:
Following are some of the useful procedures for the sale of land to DHAQ:
Following are the document submission:
- Land offer form can be obtained from the customer facilitation office or download.
- Deposit the filled/signed land offer form in Land Directorate along with all the required documents mentioned on the form.
- Ownership documents will be scrutinized by DHA Revenue Staff and verified by Tehsil Revenue Staff.
Field Visit & Approval:
Following is the field visit and approval points:
- Cases will be processed to Directorate Land for seeing clearance of Administrator DHAQ.
- On the clearance from Directorate Land, Field of DHAQ, Owner (s) and time of field visit.
- A day before the visit by field staff of DHAQ, the owner (s) & Land Provider will make necessary preparations, demarcations, and measurements and also visit land for necessary coordination.
- Field staff will visit the land for measurement and feasibility.
- In the light of the field visit report prepared by the field staff, the case will be processed for approval by the Administrator through Director Land.
- Land Acquisition Committee (LAC) will negotiate exemption rate within approval from competent Authority in writing through Director Land.
Following are the documents required for the land sale to DHAQ:
- Land Offer Form duly filled and signed by Land Owner and Land Provider
- Original Fard Milkiyat duly stamped and attested by Tehsildar and should not be older than 15 days
- Attested copy of Intiqaal/Registry/Allotment Letter/Transfer Order to Power of Attorney in original
- Copies of Khasra Girdwari/Field Book
- AKs Shajra of the offerd land
- Google image fully annotated with location and details of the offered land
- 6 X photos of owner and Land Provider
- 6 X attested copies of CNIC
- Non-Encumbrance Certificate (NEC) from Sub-Registrar
- 3 X Stamp Papers of Rs 100 each
- 3 X stamp papers worth Rs 1200
- Undertaking by owners on Stamp Paper
- Paid Challan/Deposit Slip of processing charges in original @ Rs 2000 per Acre
Sale Deed/Registry of Mutation:
Following are the steps of Sale Deed or Registry of Mutation:
- DHAQ Revenue Staff will check the documents for correctness and get them verified from Tehsil Revenue Office.
- After the due approval of the mutation, an attested copy of Intiqaal and Original Fard Milkiyat in the name of DHAQ will be submitted to Land Directorate.
- After Registration of Sale Deed with Sub-Registrar, the mutation of the land in favour of DHAQ will be completed in the Tehsil Office.
- After possession, the Advertisement will be published in two newspapers (Urdu & English) mentioning the name of the Mauza, land measurement, Khasra numbers, name of the landowner, and Land Provider.
- Photographs of landowners and Land Provider will also publish in the Advertisement. The Advertisement has a validity of 15 days.
- On the expiry of 15 days, the Original Sale Deed in favor of DHA along with its two copies will be prepared.
Issue of Affidavit Files:
Following are the issues of Affidavit Files:
- 70% files after registry of land in the name of DHAQ.
- Land Directorate will issue Affidavit Files as exemption against the acquired land as per the following schedule.
- 20% Files after Mutation of land in the name of DHAQ.
- The remaining 10% files will be released after 6 months of acquisition of litigation-free land.
- The case for the issue of Affidavit Files at each stage will be processed by Director Land for approval of the competent Authority.
- Upon approval, Director Land will issue the Affidavit Files in-person to the concerned Land Provider of Land Owner or both, as the case may be, after completion of all formalities.
- No Demand Certificate (NDC) will be required before release of 10% retained files, endorsed from the landowner that nothing is outstanding against the land provider or DHA on account of the cost of land payable to the owner and endorsed by Legal Finance, Transfer & Record and Land Directorates, mentioning that nothing is outstanding against in the landowners and land provider.
Procedure for Verification of Affidavit File:
Following is the procedure for verification of affidavit file:
- Original Affidavit
- Paid Challan/Deposit Slip of processing charges @ Rs. 2000
- Affidavit file along with the paid challan/deposit slip will be submitted to Land Directorate
- The file will be checked for the necessary details and security features and stamped/signed as verified (in red color) on the reverse side by the authorized officer.
- A serial number of verification and date will also be endorsed on the file.
- In case the file is found to be unverified, the matter will be referred to the Administrator in the presence of the holder of the file for further disposal.
- The process will be completed in the presence of the possessor without any unnecessary delay and will not be retained by the Land Directorate in any case.
Procedure for Issue of Intimation Letter:
Following is the procedure for the issue of intimation letter:
- Application form for issue of intimation letter along with original affidavit file bearing details of Nominee/Purchaser in respect of whom intimation letter is required to be issued will be submitted through customer facilitation office to directly with Land Directorate. The following documents will be attached:
- 2 X passport size photographs of the nominated person
- 2 X photocopies of CNIC (Nominee)
- 1 X photocopy of CNIC (Depositor)
- Original and a photocopy of paid challan form for processing charges
Intimation Issuance Procedure:
Following is the intimation issuance procedure:
- On receipt of complete documents, Land Director Staff will:
- Check for the correctness and tally the details provided on Affidavit File, Application Form, and CNIC.
- Check Validity of CNIC.
- Get the Affidavit File verified/stamped on the front side from Director Land
- Issue receipt to the customer.
- In case the file is not found to be unverified, the file will not be accepted, and the matter will be referred to the Administrator in the presence of the holder of the file for further disposal.
- Intimation Letter Case File, complete in all respect, will be processed to Director Land for signature and stamp.
- Director Land will sign the intimation letter, affix the embossed stamp and cancel the Affidavit File.
- Customer Copy intimation letter will be handed over to the same person who deposited the Affidavit File OR Original Owner (Nominee). In exceptional cases, an intimation letter may be issued to a person duly authorized by both afore0mentioned individuals in writing.
- The person receiving the intimation letter must be in possession of the Original CNIC, whose identity will be verified through biometrics.
- Record Copy of intimation letter, along with photos and CNIC of the customer, will be forwarded to Transfer & Record Directorate.
Following are the affiliates of DHAQ:
Several affiliated Banks with Smart City Phase-I DHA Quetta are as follows:
- Allied Bank
- Bank Alfalah
- Askari Bank
- Habib Bank Limited
- United Bank Limited
Following are the courier partners of DHAQ:
- TCS Courier
- M&P Courier & Logistics
Following are the DHAQ Affiliated Contractors:
- Friends Enterprises
- NPI Construction
- Zarghoon Enterprises
- United Construction Co.
- Qavi Engineers
- NLC Engineers
- Techno International
- Syed Alla-ud-Din & Company
- Qalader Bux Abro & Company
- A.A Quality Builders
- Taamir-e-Nau Engineers & Contractors
- Shahid Builders
- Tijaarat Developers
- Shamsher Khan & Co.
- Haji Syed Ameer & Brother
- MJB Construction Company
- Syed Engineering company
- Muhammad Siddique & Brothers
- Moosa Jan and Co.
- Abel Construction
- Ever Shine
- M/S Ghani Enterprises
- Raza Muhammad & Co.
Several Land Providers were taken assistance for expeditious provision and acquisition of land for Phase-I.
- Zia Marketing & Property Dealers
- Gulf DHA Quetta
- Ecoland Links
- E-Quality International (Pvt) Ltd
- Creative Developers
Pros & Cons:
Following are the Pros & Cons of the DHA Quetta:
|Perception of faraway location from the main city
|Theme Parks/Recreational Areas
|Peaceful/ healthy/secure environment
|Gated community with security gates, surveillance systems, CCTV Cameras & guards
|Very close to the central locations & other societies
|The vast and well-planned carpeted main boulevard, roads, streets, lanes & walk-ways for pedestrians
|Well-planned drainage & waste disposal systems
|Green, innovative and sustainable housing society
|Solid waste disposal mechanism
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are the Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about this society:
Q1: Where is the DHA Quetta office located?
Ans. The main office of DHA Quetta is located opposite BA MALL & Askari Check Post of Quetta Cantonment on the Airport Road.
Q2: In which Area is DHA Quetta going to Develop?
Ans. The government of Balochistan has declared extents of DHA Quetta controlled Area Vide Gazette Notification N0. 113 dated 30th May 2018. At the moment, DHA has acquired land in the general area between Baleli and Kuchlak, along RCD Highway, as a part of its Phase-I project.
Q3: When DHA Quetta plots will be announced? Has DHAQ been announced? When will open balloting of plots be held by DHAQ?
Ans. At the moment, DHAQ Affidavit files are available in the market as an exemption against land acquired from landowners. The first ballot for installment plots was held on 14th March 2020. In addition, 5 Marla cash plots and early bird (1 Kanal development charges) are new types launched successfully.
Q4: When will DHAQ be livable?
Ans. DHAQ will be liveable sooner than you expected. The exact timeframe will be forecasted after completion of Town Planning & Land Acquisition which are almost complete. Main Gate entrance, Sector-A, and the first section of the expressway are already underway.
Q5: Is DHA a Government Department?
Ans. DHAQ is a corporate body created and existing brought into existence under the provision of the Act of Balochistan Provincial Assemble (Act No. XI of 2015 dated 2 October 2015). The Authority is working under the supervision of GHQ.
Q6: Will DHAQ be a gated/secured housing project?
Ans. DHAQ will be completely fenced and a gated community reinforced with a hi-tech security mechanism to ensure the foolproof security of the residents. DHAQ Phase-I is planned to be developed on the concept of Smart City.
Q7: What is the plan to ensure the availability of water for this huge project?
Ans. DHAQ has carried out surveys about water availability in the society with efficient management, conservation, economy, metering, and recycling of water resources are also in the plan.
Q8: How the plot (Affidavit) file of DHAQ can be purchased?
Ans. For a fair deal, follow the guidelines such as:
- Contact or visit an authorized DHAQ real estate agent enlisted on the website of DHAQ to ensure transparency.
- Negotiate the price.
Q9: What is the procedure for verification of the Affidavit File?
Ans. Read the relevant details in the procedures section on the website.
Q10: What is the file price? Where can I get information about plot rates?
Ans. DHAQ authorized real estate agents can be contacted for the latest updates on file rates and plot files.
Q11: Why is there a difference between market rate and DHA rate of plot files?
Ans. There is no official DHA rate of affidavit files. DHA does not directly sell these files. But, the landowners who have sold to DHAQ have these files for selling in the market.
Q12: How overseas Pakistanis citizens can buy a plot (Affidavit) file in DHAQ while abroad?
Ans. Overseas Pakistani can purchase files of DHAQ through their trusted representative. After accomplishing a deal on payment of token money, however, they must insist on obtaining an intimation letter in their name before paying the remaining amount.
Q13: Can the area be specified in which plots will be allotted to the customers?
Ans. Plot allotments will be through ballot after completion of town planning.
Q14: When will the plots be offered?
Ans. Installment plots of all charges and sizes are marketed through 1st open ballot on March 2020 after the launch of the project.
Q15: Is there any map of the scheme available for the public?
Ans. Map of DHA Quetta Phase-I will be made public after the completion of the town planning process and ballot of plot numbers.
Q16: Are there any Registered DHA Quetta Authorized Dealers available in other cities for purchase files?
Ans. Facilities like verification of the files membership issue of IL/allocation letters and transfer procedure are available in cities other than Quetta.
Q17: Facilities like verification of files membership issue of IL/allocation letters and transfer procedure are available in cities other than Quetta.
Ans. Yes, the marketing and transfer office is operational in places such as the DHA Quetta office in Islamabad, DHA Quetta office in Rawalpindi, DHA Quetta office in Lahore, and DHA Quetta office in Karachi.
Q18: What are the development charges?
Ans. Details on the development charges will be conveyed upon finalization of Town Planning.
Q19: When the balloting for plot numbers is scheduled?
Ans. The date for the plot ballot would be announced in media for information of the general public and members.
Q20: When the grand entrance of DHA Quetta will be inaugurated?
Ans. The grand entrance is swiftly heading towards completion and will be open for the public to visit.
Q21: Is there any plan for Education City/Enclave?
Ans. Yes, there will be an exclusive education, health, and sports zone in DHAQ encompassing institutes of international level recognition. To begin with, the requisite land for NUST has already been allotted, and inauguration has been completed.
Q22: I forgot my password and login to the customer portal, can you guide me on how to recover my account?
Ans. Your CNIC number is your login and to reset your password. First, go to the website dhaquetta.org and then click on “SHAQ Smart City Phase-I”. Click on the customer portal; next, click on forgot password, enter the needed information and reset your password?
Q23: What is DHA Quetta, and how is it different from other housing societies?
Ans. DHA Quetta is designed and developed to provide an exclusive green investment experience for investors at cost-effective rates. A highly qualified team of engineers, architects, and other staff with years of experience have put their full efforts into its unique development.
Q24: Is it an approved and legal housing society?
Ans. Yes, the DHA smart City Quetta Act got its approval from Balochistan Provincial Assembly.
Q25: Is it an affordable residential Project?
Ans. Yes, without any doubt, because of the easy DHA Quetta installment schedules. The developers & management have played a critical role in setting the balance between luxury and affordability.
Q26: Does this society has a potential high yield investment return?
Ans. Yes, because the installment schedules are cost-effective for families, small investors are interested in investing in large numbers, even from a humble background. Hence, increasing the chance of high-yield investment returns within a few years.
Q27: What is the location of the DHA Quetta?
Ans. DHA Quetta is located at RCD Highway Quetta, close to the Kuchlak and Quetta International Airport.
Q28: Who are the developers of DHA Quetta?
Ans. DHA Quetta is developing by Defense Housing Authority.
Q29: How much land area has been acquired by DHA, and what is the target for acquisition?
Ans. The requirement of the land is 8,000 acres, and deals for 60% have been concluded for Phase-I.
Q30: Can we know the area in which a plot against a file will be allotted?
Ans. Allotment of plot numbers will be done through ballot.
Q31: What is the procedure for the sale of land of DHAQ early bird?
Ans. Land Directorate of DHAQ may be visited along with Original Ownership Paper (Fard/copy of Intiqaal) and location map of the land.
Q32. How can avail membership of DHA Quetta early bird?
Ans. Membership can be obtained by applying for it in Transfer & Records Branch. Download membership and fill in the required details or contact the DHAQ office.
Q33. Can a plot be shared/purchases/owned by more than one individual?
Ans. Yes, for details, read shared ownership in the procedures section or contact the DHAQ office.
Q34: If I want to read other FAQs about Transfer & Record, then where should I read and be informed?
Ans. For further FAQs regarding transfer & records, head to the FAQS section of the DHAQ website.
Q35: Is there any DHA Quetta official website?
Ans. Yes, the DHA Quetta official website is “https://www.dhaquetta.org/home”
DHA Quetta is a beautiful and first-of-its-kind smart housing scheme in Quetta developing with just one purpose: to provide a world-class luxurious lifestyle to the residents. Luxurious facilities, affordability, and location are the main features of this society. We assure you that this DHA Quetta blog is very informative.
So, Sky Marketing highly suggests that this is a rare opportunity to invest in this society. If you want to know more about such projects, please read about Al-Noor Orchard Lahore and Capital Smart City.