Mall of Islamabad is a 20-floor, 910,000 Sft and 500 feet height CDA-approved luxurious mix-used multi-purpose Mall launched in 2015. The construction was started in 2014. It is almost near completion, a project by Asia`s largest real estate developer Bahria Town Pvt. Ltd, and constructed by DASCON Construction. The Mall is located at an ideal location on the main Jinnah Avenue blue area between the Stock Exchange of Islamabad and Pak-Saudi Tower. After completion, the tower will rank among the top 10 highest in Pakistan.
The Mall is divided into four sections. The 1st section is reserved for the commercial and retail area; the 2nd section is reserved for the Food Court comprising of restaurants and Cafes; the 3rd section is dedicated for the corporate offices and the last 4th part for residential apartments offering scenic views of Margalla Hills and the lush green Islamabad.
Mall of Islamabad Owners & Developers:
Bahria Town Pvt. Ltd. is the developer of housing societies under the banner of Bahria Town, and now it is a proud developer of Mall of Islamabad. The projects are developed as per the supervision and expertise of their engineers. The Mall is also known by another title, “Park Lane Tower.”
The Chairman of Bahria Town is Malik Riaz, and Chief Executive (CE) is Ahmed Ali Riaz Malik, the son of Malik Riaz. Mall of Islamabad is one of the proudest projects of the company.
If you want to know more about such countrywide real estate developers and their projects, please do not hesitate to visit Sky Marketing. Sky marketing is a platform that gives you the ease of access to the best real estate platforms spread all over the country.
The Vision of Bahria Town:
The vision of Bahria Town is to build a housing society based on modern and fresh ideas, expertise, and technology.
The Mission of Bahria Town:
Bahria Town is the name of innovation, and its mission is to provide an innovative and quality lifestyle to its residents at an unprecedented level.
Awards of Bahria Town:
The awards achieved by Bahria Town are enlisted below:
- Asia Pacific International Property Awards, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Highly Commended Leisure Interior
- Best 5-Star Golf Development
- Best 5-Star Leisure Architecture
- Highly Commended Hi-Rise Architecture
- Highly Commended Retail Interior
- Highly Commended Leisure Interior
Bahria Town projects and their efforts are not only recognized in Pakistan but also at the international level. Which are as follows:
- Newyork Times
- Los Angeles Times
- Kuwait Times
- Gulf News
- The National
The Philosophy of Bahria Town:
Bahria Town`s philosophy is to design and conclude a project with quality and affordable costs for all classes of society. The international level housing projects in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, and Karachi have shown the proper knowledge and expertise of Bahria Town. They have achieved what no other real estate developer has so far. The development of Bahria Town reflects the exquisite lifestyle of its residents.
The Mall of Islamabad is constructed by DASCON Construction Company that is well-known for its real estate development projects all over Pakistan. DASCON is considered the top construction company is known for budget-friendly, luxurious, and world-class infrastructure development.
Mall of Islamabad Location:
The location of Mall of Islamabad is situated at a prime location on the main Jinnah Avenue blue area between the Stock Exchange of Islamabad and Pak-Saudi Tower.
Blue Area, Jinnah Avenue is considered to be business. All the major commercial activities hub of Islamabad and the placement of Mall of Islamabad makes it a perfect Mall providing premium access to all the lavish commercial, corporate and residential experience.
Following are the quick & easy accessibility to the Mall of Islamabad:
- Right at Blue Area Islamabad
- Right at Jinnah Avenue Islamabad
- Almost 2 min drive away from Nazim-ud-din Road
- Almost 5 min drive away from Ibn-e-Sina Road, G-8
- Almost 4 min drive away from Faisal Ave, Sector G-8
- Almost 5 min drive away from Main Margalla Road
- Almost 2 min drive away from Bhittai Road, F 7 Markaz
- Almost 5 min drive away from Srinagar Highway Islamabad
- Almost 1 min drive away from Marvi Road, F 7/1 Islamabad
- Almost 5 min drive away from A.K.M. Fazl-ul-Haq Road, G 7/2 Islamabad
Nearby Landmarks & Places:
Following are the nearby landmarks & places to the Mall of Islamabad:
- Blue Area Islamabad
- Jinnah Avenue Islamabad
- Pak-Saudi Tower Islamabad
- Pakistan Stock Exchange Islamabad
- Parliament House
- PIMS Hospital
- Polyclinic Hospital
- Shah Faisal Masjid
- Diplomatic Enclave
- Jinnah Super Market
- Marriott Hotel Islamabad
- Kulsum International Hospital
- NADRA Mega Service Center
- Centaurus Mall Islamabad
- Sector F-8 Islamabad
- Sector F-7 Islamabad
- Sector F-6 Islamabad
- Sector G-6 Islamabad
- Sector G-7 Islamabad
Mall of Islamabad NOC:
The No Objection Certificate (NOC) is duly approved by the Capital Development Authority (CDA). The legality of Islamabad Mall is not questionable because once the property is legal, then the investors completely trust the property with their precious investments.
Mall of Islamabad Master Plan:
The master plan of the Mall of Islamabad is one of the most detailed documents designed and developed by highly qualified engineers and architects. The Mall is 20-floor, 910,000 Sft (including parking space), and 500 feet height CDA-approved luxurious mix-used multi-purpose Mall launched in 2015.
The construction was started in 2014. Now it is almost near completion, developing by Asia`s largest real estate developer Bahria Town Pvt. Ltd, and constructed by DASCON Construction. The Mall of Islamabad blue area is divided into four sections. The 1st section is reserved for the commercial and retail area; the 2nd section is reserved for the Food Court comprising of restaurants and Cafes; the 3rd section is dedicated for the corporate offices and the last 4th section for residential apartments offering scenic views of Margalla Hills and the lush green Islamabad.
Mall of Islamabad Specifications:
Following are the main infrastructure specifications:
- Reinforced Concrete frame on reinforces-piled strong foundations
- High-tech modern construction of glazing and factory-finished white pre-cast concrete
- Aluminium double-glazed windows
- Curtain-wall glazing system to top-floor apartments
- Concrete floor construction built according to the latest acoustic standards
- Glazed sloping roof to top-floor apartments
Ground Floor Entrance Hall Area:
- Automated glazed sliding entrance doors
- Terrazzo stone flooring with stainless-steel insert strips
- Floor-to-ceiling colonnades
- European oak feature cladding to walls and ceilings with concierge area
- Framed bespoke paintings exclusively commissioned for Two Fifty-One
- Stainless-stell finish lift doors
- Lift access to all apartments floors
- Secure mail-boxes for each apartment within the lift lobby
- Wool-mix Carpets
- European oak feature wall opposite lifts with bespoke floor-level indicators
Living Area/Kitchen/Dining Area:
- Bespoke-designed contemporary German-engineered Kitchen with Two-Fifty-One detailing.
- Variety of modular wall and base units, some with concealed drawers.
- All kitchen units have recessed aluminum slot-handle inserts, soft-close drawers, and door hinges.
- White high-gloss wall units, matt grey base units, and contrasting carcasses
- Stonework surfaces with matching full-height splashbacks
- Concealed LED lights to the underside of wall units
- Under-mounted stainless steel sink with chrome finish tap
- Integrated Siemens appliances: 4 burners ceramic touch-control hob, extractor fan, electric multi-function oven, dishwasher, and fridge
- Separate built-in microwave ovens for 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Studio and one-bedroom apartments have combination microwave ovens.
- Combined washing machine/dryer located in separate utility cupboard
- Conveniently located storage cupboards within kitchens or corridor areas, discreetly housing heating system components, washer/dryer, and additional storage space.
- Parcel storage services provided the concierge
- Wool-mix carpets in bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes with timber veneer-finish doors and bespoke contrasting solid wood routed-hand shelf above winter gardens
- Fully enclosed glazed winter gardens are included within the majority of the apartments
- Front doors: oversized sloid-core entrance door with side panel to each apartment
- Internal doors: tall high-quality solid-core doors
- Engineered oak flooring laid in a herringbone pattern to hallways, kitchen, and living areas
- High-quality fittings throughout in brushed stainless steel
- Emulsion-painted ceiling and internal walls
- Eggshell-painted striking and architraves throughout
Heating Hot water & Ventilation:
- Independent thermostatically controlled underfloor heating to all rooms and living spaces
- An individually-metered system provides heating and hot water from the developments central plant
- Whole house fresh air mechanical ventilation
- Energy-efficient LED downlighters throughout
- Dimmable lighting to living areas of all apartments
- Provision of lamps to be connected to 5-amp wall sockets in living areas
- Brushed stainless steel electrical sockets and switch-plates were exposed
- Main living areas/bedrooms 2450mm floor-to-ceiling height
Management & Security:
- Secure by design
- Guest sign-in via concierge
- Hard-wired door entry phone
- Card access to lifts for residents only
- CCTV secure video direct link to the concierge
- Multi-locking system to the front door of each home
- CCTV monitoring to entrance doors and ground-floor areas of the whole development
- Interconnected central supply smoke/heat detection system with battery back-up to each home
- Four elevators, two of which are dedicated to floors 19 and above
- A bicycle lift, providing access to basement cycle stands
- Ground-level areas laid out and finishing with a combination of architect-designed hard and soft landscaping, feature lighting and sealing
- 24-hour staffed reception and security
- Concierge services
- Cinema Club
- ‘Get Connected’ Lounge
- Residents` gymnasium
- Entertaining Space
- Contemporary Restaurant
- Café-bar on the ground floor of adjoining commercial building
- 10-year new home warranty
- 999-year lease
- Dedicated bicycle bay within a secure basement
- Sustainable Home-compliant
- Italian marble flooring
- Satin finish ceramic wall tiles laid in brick bond all walls
- Stone mosaic feature tiling above vanity top
- Stone vanity top
- Part-mirrored vanity wall cabinet with integral shelving, lighting, and shaver socket
- Duravit Wall-hung WC with soft-close seat and dual-flush facility
- Duravit semi-recessed wash-basin with chrome finish
- Partment with showers have a high-quality glass shower screen
Corporate Partner Brands:
Following are going to be the corporate office brands:
- Askari Bank
- SILK Bank
- Q Mobile
- Fatima Group
- Mitsubishi Motors
- Orient Advertising
- Habib Bank Limited
Retail Partner Brands:
Following are going to be the Retail Partner Brands:
- Minnie Minors
- The Body Shop
- LARK & FINCH
- Sizzle n Spice
Detail About Number of Units in Mall of Islamabad:
Following are the number of units according to different categories in the Mall of Islamabad:
Mall of Islamabad Floor Plans:
Following are the floor plans of the Mall of Islamabad:
Basement-4 (Car Parking):
Basement-3 (Car Parking):
Basement-2 (Car Parking):
Basement-1 (Car Parking):
Lower Ground Floor (Super Mart):
Ground Floor (Retail Area):
1st Floor (Retail Area):
2nd Floor (Retail Area):
3rd Floor (Retail Area):
4th Floor (Foodcourt & Kids Play area):
4th Floor (Mezzanine, Foodcourt & Kids Play area):
5th Floor (Office Corporate Area):
5th Floor (Mezzanine):
6th Floor (Office):
7th Floor (Office):
8th Floor (Office):
9th Floor (Office):
10th Floor (Office):
11th Floor (Office):
12th Floor (Office):
13th Floor (Residential Apartments):
14th Floor (Residential Apartments):
15th Floor (Residential Apartments):
16th Floor (Residential Apartments):
17th Floor (Residential Apartments):
18th Floor (Residential Apartments):
19th Floor (Residential Apartments):
20th Floor (Health Club & Infinity Swimming Pool):
Mall of Islamabad Payment Plans:
Following are the payment plans of Mall of Islamabad as follows:
Payment Plan Ground Floor:
Following is the payment plan for the Ground floor:
Payment Plan 1st floor:
Following is the payment plan for the 1st floor:
Payment Plan 2nd floor:
Following is the payment plan for the 2nd floor:
Payment Plan 3rd floor:
Following is the payment plan for the 3rd floor:
Office Floors Payment Plans from 6th to 11th Floor:
Payment Plan 6th Floor:
Following is the payment plan for the 6th floor:
Payment Plan 7th Floor:
Following is the payment plan for the 7th floor:
Payment Plan 8th Floors:
Following is the payment plan for the 8th floor:
Payment Plan 9th Floors:
Following is the payment plan for the 9th floor:
Payment Plan 10th Floors:
Following is the payment plan for the 10th floor:
Payment Plan 11th Floor:
Following is the payment plan for the 11th floor:
Mall of Islamabad Apartments Payment Plans:
Facilities & Amenities:
The Mall of Islamabad is providing all the modern facilities and amenities at budget-friendly rates. The facilities are part of this luxurious community that could be termed as a complete residential scheme. The facilities in the Mall of Islamabad are as follows:
The Mall will provide an environment-friendly close-to-the-natural lifestyle with all the contemporary amenities. The Mall will provide a unique experience that could not be found in Pakistan’s Mall.
Mall has taken into account the residents’ water needs. For this purpose, water reservoirs will be developed to store a large amount of water to be used by the resident for daily chores.
Business & Commercial Hub:
The developers have taken care of all the needs of the residents, economic & commercial needs. For this reason, Mall will provide an all-in-one commercial area. From these areas, the residents may fulfill all the commercial needs from within the society.
A sense of safety is necessary for a residential and commercial environment. A security system with perfectly installed 24/7 CCTV cameras and other surveillance gear provides all-inclusive security to the people.
The infrastructure is developed with a high degree of professionalism and equipment to ensure the perfect development.
Following are the salient and key features of the Mall of Islamabad:
- Water Resources
- Club House
- Retail Area
- 24/7 security
- Boundary Wall
- Quality Development
- Water, Gas, Electricity
- Concealed electrification
- World-class infrastructure development
Guidelines to follow while Purchasing/Sale of Plots:
Following are the guidelines to follow:
Please ensure always to verify all the documentation with complete satisfaction to avoid any miscommunication or misunderstanding. Before getting into any property purchase or sale, make sure to inquire about the NOC and approval document by the developers duly approved by the authorities. In this way, your documentation will be valid by all means that may offer customer satisfaction.
Before the conclusion of any sale or purchase of the property, please ensure that your funds align with your purchase plan. In this way, your purchase or sale will be made without any issue.
Before any purchase and after surety of the documents’ validity, visit the site to ensure that the written documents are under the plot specifications.
Documentation Requirement for Booking:
Following documentation is required to buy property Mall of Islamabad:
- Two passport size Pictures
- Two copies of your National Identity Card
- Two copies of the ID card of your next of Kin
- NICOP for overseas clients
Benefits of Real Estate Investment:
Real estate investment is one of the most profitable businesses among others. It has excellent investment return potential. But the point to keep in mind is that it will only be profitable when conducted correctly. One can gain several kinds of benefits from investment in the real estate industry. Some of the main benefits are as follows:
1. Financial Security:
If a person has some extra amount or someone has some asset, and he wants to keep the value of that asset high, then indeed real is the sector that can keep the value of investment high and does not depreciates
2. Stable Income:
A person can generate a stable income with investment in real estate quickly. One can buy a property, develop it, buy a developed property, and rent it monthly or yearly. Not just this, the rent increases every year by some percentage, so it would not be wrong to say that it gets better than stable.
Once an investment is concluded, it’s not like some living thing you have to look after daily. The maximum you will have to do is visit your property every while to ensure it does not fall into the wrong hands of encroachers.
4. Passive Income:
Once someone has invested in a real estate property, then passive income like rent could be generated. Investors buy a developed property or develop an open land and then rent it out, ensuring a steady source generation source throughout the year, uninterruptedly.
5. Non-depreciable Asset:
Real estate investment is a sort of business that will never lose its value once done rightly. Real estate value always increases every year. And if some significant government or private project is started in its vicinity, then the value may increase manifold.
Pros & Cons:
Following are the Pros & Cons of the Mall of Islamabad:
|24/7 water||Perception of high apartment rates|
|Theme Parks/Recreational Areas|
|Peaceful/ healthy/secure environment|
|Gated community with security gates, surveillance systems, CCTV Cameras & guards|
|Very close to the central locations & other societies|
|The vast and well-planned carpeted main boulevard, roads, streets, lanes & walk-ways for pedestrians|
|Well-planned drainage & waste disposal systems|
|Green, innovative and sustainable housing society|
|Solid waste disposal mechanism|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Following are the Frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Mall of Islamabad:
Q1: What is the Mall of Islamabad, and how is it different from other malls?
Ans. Mall of Islamabad is a 20-floor, 910,000 Sft, and 500 feet height CDA-approved luxurious mix-used multi-purpose Mall launched in 2015.
Q2: Is it an approved and legal mall?
Ans. Yes, the NOC of the Mall of Islamabad is approved by CDA.
Q3: Is it an affordable Property for Investment?
Ans. Yes, there is no doubt that this property is safe for investment because of the flexible plot prices.
Q5: What is the location of the Mall of Islamabad?
Ans. The Mall is located at an ideal location on the main Jinnah Avenue blue area between the Stock Exchange of Islamabad and Pak-Saudi Tower.
Q6: Who are the developers of the Mall of Islamabad?
Ans. Mall of Islamabad is a project by Asia`s largest real estate developer Bahria Town Pvt. Ltd, and constructed by DASCON Construction.
Mall of Islamabad is CDA-approved property, developing with one aim: to provide a globally recognized living and corporate experience to the people. Luxurious facilities and location are the main features of this Mall.
So, Sky Marketing highly recommends that this is the golden opportunity to invest in this property. If you want to know more about affordable housing societies, please read about Blue World City, Park View City, Blue Town Sapphire Lahore, Nova City, and Capital Smart City to learn more about similar luxuries being offered at low prices.