Margalla Town Islamabad is one of the developing residential schemes. The NOC of the housing scheme is approved by Capital Development Authority (CDA). Margalla Town is divided into two phases. Phase 1 is located on the Northside, whereas Phase 2 is located on the Southside of Swan Road.
The Town is named after the famous Hills of the Capital City of Pakistan Islamabad, i.e., Margalla Hills. The Town is surrounded by famous places like Bani Gala, Orchard Scheme, G-7, and Bhara Kahu.
Although, the prices in the area have increased by over 1.03% per square foot over the past 7 years. The Town offers different residential and commercial plots at reasonable rates.
Margalla Town Islamabad Owners & Developers:
The developers of Margalla Town are comprised of a group of very talented and qualified architects, engineers, and planners. They have planned the housing society to stand on its own among all the popular nearby residential communities.
While planning this society, the owner highlighted the idea that even small-scale investors would also be able to spend with their little investments, and hence investors highly appreciate the importance of the Margalla Town housing scheme in Islamabad.
Features like affordability, accessibility, security, and superb facilities shine out like other well-known housing societies in all of Pakistan.
Margalla Town Islamabad NOC:
The No Objection Certificate (NOC) is approved by the Capital Development Authority (CDA), which is responsible for allocating approval forms for all the projects happening in the capital city of Islamabad.
Margalla Town is a legal society that has approval documents for all the constructions happening within its properties. Margalla Town also owns NOC for the supply of gas and electricity.
Margalla Town Islamabad Location:
The location of Margalla Town Islamabad is perfect because it lies in the vicinity of Islamabad City. The housing scheme is situated close to Swan Road. Also, several highly-developed societies of Islamabad are located nearby. Here is Margalla Town Islamabad map:
- Margalla Town has more than 8 schools and colleges, with the famous ones being Pak Professional Colleges and Universal Educational Organization.
- The area has medical facilities accessible for its people, as obvious in the presence of more than 4 clinics.
- Additionally, a huge variety of restaurant options are available, ranging from Fast Food to Desi. The well-known restaurants include Habibi Restaurant and Adventure Inn Hotel & Restaurant in the surrounding area.
- In terms of accessibility, Margalla Town is 7.5 kilometres away from Zero Point, Islamabad, and 37.9 kilometres away from the New International Airport, Islamabad.
Nearby Landmarks & Places:
There are following a few developments that are located nearby:
- Bani Gala
- Murgzar Zoo
- Islamabad Railway Station
- Bhara Kahu
- National University of Sciences and Technology (NUST)
- Kachnar Park
- Orchard Scheme
- Islamabad International Airport
- Parade Ground Islamabad
These are the main points that can easily be accessed by society and are as follows:
- Nearly 7 min drive from Orchard Road
- Nearly 8 min drive from Murree Road
- Nearly 10 min drive from Sahibzada Abdul Qayyum Road
- Nearly 11 min drive from Jaffer Khan Jamali Road
- Nearly 13 min drive from Zero Point
- Nearly 14 min drive from Faisal Avenue
- Nearly 15 min drive from Islamabad Highway
- Nearly 25 min drive from IJP Road
Margalla Town Islamabad Master Plan:
Margalla Town is spread over a large land region. The development working is taking place at a great location in the Town.
The Town is allocated into two phases:
Phase 1 is located near the Northern side.
Phase 2 is located towards the Southern side of Swan Road.
- Each phase has its own dedicated resources and, i.e. parks and shopping area.
- The streets are properly developed and maintained.
- Phase 1 is more developed and populated. The good development surroundings and a prime location near Islamabad City invite the public to be a part of Margalla Town of Islamabad.
Moreover, Phase 2 is now in the developing phase, and that’s why people are now dealing with Margalla Town Phase 2 files and properties.
Margalla Town Islamabad Master Plan Phase 1:
Here is the master plan of Margalla Town Islamabad Master Plan Phase 1:
Margalla Town Islamabad Master Plan Phase 2:
Here is the master plan of Margalla Town Islamabad Master Plan Phase 2:
Additionally, both phases have several mosques, parks, playgrounds, and markets in the locality. The roads of the Town are open and well maintained. The roads and boulevards are widespread and well-carpeted.
Residential & Commercial Plots:
The Town deals with residential and commercial plots of various sizes at reasonable rates.
Following are the sizes of the residential plots:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 1 Kanal
Following are the sizes of commercial plots:
- 5 Marla
- 1 Kanal
The houses of variable sizes are also up for sale in Margalla Town:
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
Several houses are available for rent as well. Following are the sizes of these houses:
- 5 Marla
- 10 Marla
The 5-Marla house usually comes with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Margalla Town Islamabad Payment Plans:
Currently, Margalla Town’s management has released plot prices subject to change without prior notice.
Following are the payment plans of Margalla Town plots for sale:
Updated Residential Plot Prices for Margalla Town:
Updated Commercial Plots for Margalla Town:
Updated Houses Prices for Margalla Town:
Updated Rent-A-House Prices for Margalla Town:
Facilities and Amenities:
The Margalla Town Islamabad Housing Project is providing all the modern facilities and amenities at reasonable rates. The facilities are part of any modern luxurious society that could be named as a complete residential project.
The developers have reserved a large area reserved for the development of green areas such as parks.
The focus of the developers is to offer a healthy and comfortable lifestyle environment. The facilities here in the residential society at Islamabad are as follows:
Margalla Town provides its residents with important water, electricity, gas, underground sewage system, and drainage system for rainwater. The supply of clean water is spontaneous in both phases of the Town. Moreover, the supply of gas and electricity is continuous as well.
Here are a few of the basic services:
- Purpose Built School
- Central Park
- Kids Play Areas
- Super Market & Convenience Shops
Margalla Town offers easy access to various transportation systems.
- The famous Murree Road has multiple bus stops that lead to Faisal Avenue.
- The closest bus stop is located at Murree Road, Rawal Chowk Bus Stop.
- The Sohan Bus Stop situated on Faisal Avenue connects a lot of nearby areas.
- Daewoo Bus Service is also located in the vicinity of the Town, which travels from one city to another. Moreover, inhabitants can also hire private cab services for transportation.
- Similarly, residents can access Metrobus service and take them to various twin cities at a highly affordable rate.
Margalla Town has several markets from where people can buy everyday use products. Some of the popularly known markets are:
- Khoka Market
- Nisar Market
- Margalla Mart
- Labaik Superstore
- Butt Pharmacy
Also, people can visit markets close to Margalla Town, including Rawal Town Market in Rawal Town, which is merely a 10 min drive from the Town.
Similarly, residents can visit other superstores and markets that are located in the nearby housing societies.
There are many mosques situated within and nearby the housing scheme:
- Jamia Masjid Umer Bin Khatab on Street 2
- Jamiya Masjid – Chishtiya on Street 9
- Masjid-e-Nimra on Street 11
- Jamia Masjid Talha Bin Zubair on Street 42
- Bilal Masjid in Sohan
The parents in Margalla town can refer their children, for primary and secondary education, to the following schools:
- Dar-e-Arqam School on Street 41
- Sun Beams School on Street 7
- Oxford Grammar School on Street 19
- Junior Model School on Street 7
- Parents can also send their children to schools located in nearby areas, including Awan Town and Sohan.
- Parents can send their elder children to the following educational institutes:
- Islamabad Model College for Girls in Margalla Town
- Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology (SZABIST)
- Salafia University
- Al-Kauthar Islamic University
- Preston University
- Virtual University
- Al-Mizan College in Satellite Town
- National University of Modern Languages
- Iqra University
- Allama Iqbal Open University
- COMSATS University
Banks & ATMs:
There are several banks and ATMs that are also to be accessed within and nearby Margalla Town:
- Allied Bank Limited on Street 2
- Bank Al-Falah and Askari Bank located on Murree Road
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
- Summit Bank
- Bank of Punjab (BOP)
Following are several hospitals and health care centers situated in the vicinity of Margalla Town:
- Masims International Hospital Islamabad – 7 minutes away
- Life-Chain Hospital and Doctor Iqbal Hospital in Iqbal Town – 10 minutes away
- Shifa International Hospital- 12 minutes away
- Surgery Care Hospital and Allied Diagnostic Centre – 15 minutes away
- Pioneer Pets Hospital – 16 minutes away
- Kulsum International Hospital – 19 minutes away
There are several parks situated in the vicinity of the Town. There is a Main Park in each Phase of the Town. Whereas several jogging tracks, gardens, playgrounds, and nurseries are located all over the Town. A famous Public Park is also situated nearby Rawal Chowk.
Residents can go to these parks and have quality time with their friends and family. Other places for relaxation are also built close to the Town:
- Islamabad Sports Complex
- Gun & Country Club
- Hockey Stadium
- Liaquat Gymnasium
- Jinnah Stadium
- Similarly, there is Ankara Park located at Park Road that is almost 13.6 km away. It is an attractive spot for relaxation as it has sitting areas, gardens, and playgrounds.
- Also, Shakarparian View Point is another relaxation point that is located nearby Kashmir Highway. It thus offers a scenic view of Islamabad City. It is a fantastic spot for hangouts with friends, field trips, and long walks.
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium in Shamsabad is one of the famous cricket stadiums that is located on Stadium Road and is only 13 minutes away from Margalla Town. The stadium was built in 1992 and is suitable for almost 15,000 audiences.
There are a few movie theatres located in the proximity of Margalla Town. Islamabad Club Cinema is situated on Main Murree Road. It is just 12 min drive from the Town. The Centaurus Cineplex is high-quality in Centaurus Mall that is almost 23 min drive from the Town.
The residents of the Town can visit various other cinemas in Rawalpindi as well.
Let’s get facilitated in every walk of life by spending on the best properties for sale in Margalla Town, Islamabad. It is a society with all the latest amenities and unique features.
Other features include:
- Wide Open Public Spaces
- Pedestrian Walkways
- Health Centers
- Cycling & Jogging Track
- Yoga Centre
- Private Streets
- Wide Roads
- Security & Surveillance
- Health Center
- Wireless Internet Connectivity
- Rescue Management
Best New Housing Society in Islamabad for Investors:
The Margalla Town Islamabad is situated close to Swan Road. Some known housing societies are located in the vicinity. It is only a few minutes away from Islamabad International Airport and Islamabad Railway Station.
This housing society deals with numerous properties of flexible sizes at very reasonable rates. Similarly, it provides excellent investment prospects for those who are interested in buying properties in Margalla Town.
Additionally, CDA approves the NOC of the residential society. It provides a highly safe and sheltered environment.
The infrastructure of the residential society is up-to-date and well-designed. Moreover, several shopping centers, markets, pharmacies, educational institutes, parks, mosques, restaurants, cafes, banks & ATMs, and hospitals are situated within Margalla Town Islamabad.
The streets and avenues are wide and open. There are various parks, nurseries, gardens, and playgrounds that enhance the attractiveness of the housing scheme and encourage an eco-friendly environment.
Above all, it is about making peoples’ life more comfortable!
Guidelines to follow while Purchasing/Sale of Plots:
Following are the guidelines to follow:
Please ensure always to verify all the documentation with complete satisfaction to avoid any miscommunication or misunderstanding. Before getting into any property purchase or sale, make sure to inquire about the NOC and approval document by the developers duly approved by the authorities.
In this way, your documentation will be valid by all means that may offer customer satisfaction.
Before concluding the sale, please ensure that your funds align with the purchase plan. In this way, your purchase or sale will be made without any issue.
Before any purchase and after surety of the documents’ validity, visit the site to ensure that the written documents are under the plot specifications.
Documentation Requirement for Booking:
Sky Marketing believes in the bond of trust and transparency with our customers, so we recommend enquiring about the latest documentation requirement for booking. Following documentation is required to buy property in Margalla Town Islamabad:
- Two passport size Pictures
- Two copies of your National Identity Card
- Two copies of the ID card of your next of Kin
- NICOP for overseas clients
Margalla Town Islamabad is a unique project that ensures a blend of old and latest living values. Many people make the mistake of waiting for the housing scheme to be developed entirely and starting the booking process when there is no plot left.
So, Sky Marketing highly recommends that this is the golden opportunity to invest in this society. If you want to know more about such housing societies, please read about Blue World City, Park View City, Blue Town Sapphire Lahore, Nova City, and Capital Smart City.