Lahore: According to the latest news, the Lahore Development Authority (LDA) has decided to develop Ek Moria Pull project separately from Sheranwala Gate Flyover Project. PKR 259 million projects were merged with the mega flyover project for early completion.
LDA reportedly began bidding in July and refurbished the bridge to reduce traffic congestion in one of the city’s busiest areas. However, authorities have decided to re-separate the Sheranwala Gate Flyover project to complete the project individually.
Sardar Usman Bizdar (Chief Minister Punjab) announced a multi-billion-dollar road infrastructure project for the state capital in another development. During his visit to the Gulab Devi Underpass Project, he discussed the following new and existing projects that would help improve traffic flow in the city.
- A 50-billion-rupee highway project has been increased from Gulberg to the M2 highway, reducing travel time to just 40 minutes.
- Shahdara Morr’s 6.5 billion PKR new multi-level entrances and exits
- Rs 4.9 billion to build additional lanes on Lahore Bridge, Data Ganj Bakhsh Flyover
- Rupee 3 billion signal-free corridors from Main Boulevard Gulberg to Walton Road Defense Chowk
- Karim block underpass/flyover worth Rs 2.90 billion
- Ongoing Shahkam Flyover project worth PKR 2.54 billion
Some of these projects are already under construction, and others will be launched shortly.
For more updates, visit Sky Marketing.