Kohat: According to news released on April 30, the government has allocated PKR 200 million for the construction of new roads and the restoration of decrepit highways in Kohat’s PK-82 constituency.
The following are the road projects’ specifics:
- Shahpur, Tableehi Markaz, Kacha Pakha, and Akbarabad roads reconstruction
- Rawalpindi- highway to Bahawalnagar, Kanj Kalay Mitha Khan, Defense Colony Park, Happy Valley, Mangal Bibi, Chasma Mitha Khan, Mastoabad, Doctor Banda, and Merozai
- Roads construction in the Marai and Jara Mitha Khan regions
- Roads from Hangu Highway to Sawa Lakh graveyard, Shino Khel-Jarwanda, Kaghazai tunnel, and irrigation department rest house rehabilitation and repair
- Hangu Highway to Sherazai Banda, Chakarkot Bibi, and the graveyard of Syed Abad
In addition, Provincial Minister of Irrigation Arshad Ayub Khan Orakzai announced that a cadet college has been granted for the Orakzai district in order to provide quality education to the residents. He further stated that Chief Minister Mahmood Khan has requested that he visit the merged areas and compensate the people for the harm caused during the terror war.
For more information and details, visit our website Sky Marketing.