After a lot of speculation and wait Capital Smart City has finally launched the project Capital Smart City Islamabad Officially today on 2nd May 2019. There have been claims of its launch since the beginning of the project in 2017 but it wasn’t until today that the administration of the society announced its public launch in an exclusive ceremony held at site of Capital Smart City.
The launch was attended by many well-known personalities from the real estate industry in Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Among the honorable guests were Mujeeb Ahmed Khan – DMG sales and Marketing of Capital Smart City and Malik Aslam – CEO of HRL among many other notable personalities.
Malik Aslam made special announcements regarding the Capital Smart City while addressing the event, which included thefollowing:
- Capital Smart City has successfully acquired more than 6500 kanal land of National Garden, located on Chakri road.
- Announcement of Launch of new Executive block for locals, with 30% high prices from general block. The location of Executive block is much superior with exclusive river view & golf course view.
- The possession of 5 sectors of executive block will be allotted by Jan 2020.
- Clients with updated payments from general block are automatically upgraded to executive block, remaining clients can transfer from general block to executive after updating confirmation and an instalment.
- General blocks files can be transferred to Executive block with no additional cost or charges.
- The construction of Mosque, schools and overhead tanks is soon to be started in overseas block.
- The possession of these plots are to be handed over to clients by Jan 2021 but the society has ensured that more than 50% possession will be granted by1st Jan 2020.
- The construction of direct interchange from Motorway will start in June 2020, The NOC of the designated interchange has already been obtained
With these major announcements made and the discussion about the upcoming merger of Capital Smart City with DHA on the launch ceremony, it seems that the Capital Smart City is aiming to deliver their project ahead of its time and will leave no stone unturned in providing their residents with quality living and state of art development. The society is already a huge success and has been doing stable business in the market since its soft launch since 2017 due to the reputation and trust developed by FDHL and HRL.
It can be assumed that the prices will be increased by the society with its official launch but it is still a feasible time for the new investors who are interested in investing in the Capital Smart City.
For bookings in the lowest market prices and best services contact Sky Marketing today. Call Us at 051-84877777